SRS vision is to establish leading nation wide centres of educational excellence that are founded upon the highest international standards.
We will achieve our vision by:
- Placing first-rate personal development on par with academic excellence.
- Creating an environment, which enables students to be confident in learning without boundaries.
- Promoting our pride in Islamic culture, including its respect for other faiths and backgrounds.
- Empowering students with knowledge, skills and attitudes, enabling them to become national and global citizens and leaders of the future equipped to demonstrate environmental, economic and civic understanding at all levels.
- Competing with the best by aspiring to prestigious universities.
The values that direct our School’s performance and guide our decision-making policies to fulfill our mission are summarised as follows:
- Excellence: SRS is committed to excellence in all that it does, through creating and sustaining a culture of high expectations and continuous improvement.
- Independent learning: We believe that enquiry based learning is at the heart of students ‘ learning experience at SRS and a central feature of all our teaching.
- Uniqueness and diversity: SRS values individual differences and cherishes diversity. We believe in creating an environment that allows each teacher and student to grow professionally and be the best that they can be.
- Creativity: We believe in inspiring and motivating staff and students to try innovative approaches to thinking and problem-solving.
- Life skills: We believe in the importance of self-esteem, leadership, empathy, teamwork and other life skills. Therefore, we are committed to developing these skills in our students so that they become highly effective national and global citizens.
- Partnership: We believe that constructive partnerships based on trust between school board, management, staff, students and parents are essential to the success of all the work we do.