To apply for a place for your child at SRS you must complete the online Application Form via the school website and your child will be placed on the waiting list. If a place is available the school will contact you and arrange an appointment for your child to sit an assessment.
If your child passes the assessment you will be invited back to the school to complete the school’s registration process. This will involve you completing the ‘Application of Admissions’ form (please note you must be the parent/guardian to complete this form) and visiting the accounts department to arrange payment of school fees.
Each child entering education in Dubai must be registered with KHDA. It is important the following documents are presented at the time of completing the admissions form to register with KHDA and secure a place at SRS:
- 6 recent passport size photographs
- A copy of the child’s passport (with UAE entry stamp or valid Residence Visa if non Emirati)
- A copy of father’s/guardian’s passport (with UAE entry stamp or valid Residence Visa if non-Emirati)
- A certified copy of the child’s last school report (requires the school stamp)
- Birth certificate
- Copy of inoculation record
- A copy of the child’s and father’s/guardian ‘s Emirates ID card
- School transfer letter
You must obtain a school transfer letter from your child’s previous school. The school transfer letter must include the following information:
- Date of enrollment
- Date your child left the school
- The Year (Grade) your child was in at the time of leaving the school
- Proof that your child has passed that Year (Grade)
The school transfer letter must also include the school stamp and a signature for certification purposes.
Children coming from African, Asian and CIS States must have this document attested by the local Ministry of Education, Foreign Office and UAE Consulate in the country where the document was issued.
Please note that the Year (Grade) group must be certified by the previous school as it is of vital importance and the Ministry of Education may refuse the child place at SRS if there is no evidence that the Year (Grade) group has been authenticated.