EYFS to Year 6 Teachers
SRS is a BSO approved international school that provides a high quality education, meeting the needs of a diverse range of students. We deliver the British National Curriculum to an increasing population of 3000 plus students from FS to Year 13, leading to GCSE, IGCSE and AS/A2 qualifications.
For immediate start or for academic year 2017/18, we are looking for talented and experienced teachers who can bring creativity and a range of skills to our school.
Ideal candidates must for EYFS must –
- have Early Years experience and a sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- have QTS or BA in Childhood Studies
- be passionate about children’s learning
- plan creative and inspiring lessons, activities and learning environments.
Primary teachers from Year 1 to 6 with specialisms in Maths, English and/or Science would be an advantage.
We offer the opportunity to work in a new, modern spacious school with large indoor and outdoor classroom spaces, state-of-the-art technology, amazing children who want to learn, supported by a great team.
Our attractive package includes a tax-free salary, modern, high quality accommodation close to school, health insurance and flight allowance.
Prospective candidates should send the following:
- Letter of application and CV
- Recent passport photograph