In Years 13 & 12 our students apply to universities across the globe, reading subjects from medicine and electrical engineering to architecture.Popular countries of destination include: UAE, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Malaysia and Ireland.
Students in Year 12 and 13 are supported to help them with the process of finding and applying to university. In Year 12 and 13 they recieve: academic tutorials; university trips; guest speakers; an annual university fair; and, careers guidance.Selecting the right course and institution is a vast task which requires a substantial amount of research and thoughtfulness.
Below are examples of the Universities across the globe that our Alumni have enrolled in.
- London School of Economics (LSE)
- University College of London
- School of Oriental and African Studies UK
- Australian National University
- Qatar Northwestern University
- Weill Cornell Medical
- College in Qatar
- London’s Global University
- Manchester University
- Brunel University London
- United Arab Emirates University
- Higher collages of Technology
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI)
- University College London
- University of Bath
- University of Edinburgh Scotland
- University of South Wales UK
- Dubai Women’s College